WHEELS FOR LIFE
To really have an impact on health issues prevalent in China today amongst the population that has the least effective means to obtain medical care, UFCH’s strategy is to build community trust and desire to get medical help for chronic disease and preventative care by offering a convenient, friendly, clean, and expert environment through the Wheels for Life community health bus.
This first-of-its-kind health bus that serves as a mobile clinic that provides the opportunity for UFCH to reach further into the communities surrounding Beijing and those partner organizations who already utilize our services at United Family Healthcare and other local hospitals. The goal is to save lives, improve health, prevent unnecessary hospital visits and educate
communities through a healthcare education series designed to empower individuals to take charge of his or her health.
This exciting new initiative was unveiled on November 10, 2015.
- Mobilize our medical reach through the Wheels for Life community health bus
- Build trust towards healthcare in underserved communities
- Provide health screenings, chronic disease management, cancer screenings, and education
- Save lives through early cancer detection and better compliance to medication
- Increase the number of patients impacted by the expert medical care UFCH can provide